Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus & Technology Delivery Manager analyzes, designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Job DescriptionOracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture. Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation. READ MORE
- Minimum of 2 years of ERP implementation experience, with current work with Oracle Cloud HCM
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in 2 or more of the following modules in EBS or PeopleSoft HCM: Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll, Compensation, TAM, Performance Management, Recruiting
- Minimum of 1 full life-cycle implementation with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Minimum of 2 experiences configuring at least 2 Oracle Cloud HCM modules (Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (if Associates Degree, must have 6 years of work experience)
- Ability to travel M-Th
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Proven project delivery through full life cycle from requirements through deployment / support
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
Professional Skill Requirements
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skillsWHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
LocationsIL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Hoffman Estates,IL - Northbrook,IL - Springfield,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.