Accountemps is seeking an experienced Collections Specialist for a company in the IT Software field. This Collections Specialist role will be based in the Bloomington, Minnesota region and will be a long-term temporary employment opportunity. If you are actively looking for a new opportunity and want to continue building your career in finance, apply today!
What you get to do every day:
- Administer all billing and reporting activities in response to deadlines
- Process Payments
- Maintain quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Oversee and update customer files to ensure data consistency
- Comply with all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Ensure bankruptcy filings are processed in the correct manner when received
- Handle inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to survey and make decisions regarding customer accounts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.