Accountemps is currently seeking a detail-oriented Inventory Analyst for a division of a world-renowned pharmaceutical company. This Inventory Analyst would be involved in inventory management, business process improvement, and customer forecasting. The ideal Inventory Analyst would be able to work independently, have a team-oriented mindset, and be willing to assist in various projects as needed. Located in the greater Lawrenceville, NJ area, this Inventory Analyst opportunity is a long-term, temporary-to-full time role.
- Act as a go between commercial operations team and customer service team
- Review inventory allocation and customer purchase order
- Review, analyze, and provide recommendations on supply claims issues
- Assist in creation and manipulation of various reports
- Work with additional teams/departments to update customer forecasts
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Work in partnership with sales & other cross functional departments to service customer needs
Candidates seeking immediate consideration should send a copy of their most up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call 609-987-0786.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Marketing, or a quantitative related field
- 2+ years Pharmaceutical industry (or related healthcare industry) experience required
- Inventory Management
- Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Access and SQL
- Background in various ERP Reporting Tools
- Experience in SAP (preferred)
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Job Description Keeping the back of house in order is a key factor in successful mission planning. As an Automated Logistical Specialist in the …Read More
LexisNexis Legal & Professional () is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, ta…Read More