Our client a leader in the telecom industry is seeking a Network Engineer that has experience with Cisco .
Senior Network Engineer
Responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance (O&M) support of a Cisco based network within company customers environments, crisis management, change management, and hands-on technical support. Support is on customer premises and possibly remote. The prospective candidate must minimally possess in-depth knowledge and be capable of supporting the following.
* Strong Understanding of Networking, this includes but not limited to TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing Protocols, WAN Links, MPLS, Security, WLAN, DMVPN and VOIP.
* Responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance (O&M) support of the network, crisis management and hands-on technical support
* O&M support of Cisco Routers and Switches, ASR1001, ACI (Spin and Leaf), ISR4451, 3845 and etc
* O&M support of Cisco APIC Controller/Server
* O&M support of Wireless LAN, Meru Wireless, MC3200 Controller, AP320, AP832e
* O&M support of NAC and VPN policies devices, PulseSecure VPN, GreatBay Profiler
* O&M support of SolarWinds
* Utilize SolarWinds and SolarWinds Modules monitoring system for proactive and reactive support
* Experience in supporting Cisco TACACs Appliance, Entrust Get Access and IntelliTrust
* O&M security updates and quarterly patch management across all systems working closely with customer and internal Industrial Security teams for remediation
* Vulnerability remediation of infrastructure elements working with customer and internal Industrial Security teams
* Perform incident and change management on all devices and operating systems
* Perform maintenance as required
* 10+ years experience in an IT environment
* Participate in oncall schedule and patch rotations
* Must Be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and Clearable
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.- provided by Dice