Alert Innovation is a 3-year-old startup on a mission to re-invent retailing through robotics. Having partnered with worlds largest retailer to develop our revolutionary Alphabot technology, we have an enormous market opportunity in front of us and are now beginning to scale the company by hiring exceptional people who love their work, want it to be meaningful, strive for excellence, and thrive in a highly collaborative team-oriented culture.
Alert Innovation offers a competitive salary, generous benefits and an equity stake in our growing company.
Why A SQA automation Intern?
Full Time, Exempt
As a SQA Automation Intern, you will write automated SQA tests for our Material Control System (MCS) environment. You will work closely with our development, system, and product team leads to understand requirements and technical implementation of features, and will develop test cases to ensure correctness, reliability, and performance validation.
What Will You Love?
- Being a part of an organization that is innovative in both its products and the design of the organization.
- Being a partner in the realization of our vision of a high-performance culture in an adaptable organization.
- Working with a growing SQA team and inspiring team members to continually produce the highest standard of work and create robust solution
- Broadening your skillset
What Will You Do?
- Write Java programs using Selenium and Marathon libraries to automate testing of MCS system.
- Ensure requirements validation by supporting all levels of testing, including functional, smoke, system, regression, end-to-end, stress, and performance testing
- Coordinate automated testing for and participate in release activities.
- Investigate, reproduce, log and escalate reported defects
What are We looking for?
- Software programming experience in Java
- A love of making things to meet high personal standards,
- Willingness to learn and grow as well as share knowledge.
what are our core values?
All members of Alert Innovation practice the following values as part of their daily responsibilities and model these values as she/he leads or supports their teams.
- The Golden Rule: Extraordinarily powerful in its simplicity and depth: Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- The Power of Person:The contribution of every single person in the company is important, and the performance of the entire company can only be maximized when every person strives to achieve his/her full potential and to contribute to the best of his/her ability.
- The Power of Team: The Power of Person becomes amplified exponentially when a group of people working effectively as a team create performance synergy, whereby the capacity to perform as a team is much greater than the sum of the individual members capacities.
- The Power of Truth: We strive to see the world as it is, not as we want or imagine it to be, because only then can we make it better. This core value manifests itself through questioning, probing, testing, measuring, validating, verifying, proving, listening with an open mind, and making fact-based decisions. It also fosters transparency and honesty with others, as well as self-examination and self-honesty.
Alert Innovation is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Associated topics: automation, prevent, prevention, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester