App Annie is looking for a Director, Customer Supportto help us scale our efforts delighting our global client base.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the people, process, and technological elements of customer support. Specific requirements for each of these three areas include:
- Recruit, train, coach, and evaluate Support Engineers with published standards and expectations.
- Define individual and team goals that align with business objectives and ensure that individuals understand how they can contribute.
- Review the performance of direct reports, monitor MBOs, and conduct periodic and annual reviews.
- Develop and implement support plan to meet SLA for the various App Annie customer segments and product lines
- Create and monitor a flexible training program for both new hires and the continuous improvement of existing staff
- Lead and maintain daily hands-on oversight of the support activities
- Manage and refine support workflow (case handling, etc.) and define efficiencies using CRM and other process tools
- Manage customer escalations, customer complaints or inquiries with support case handling.
- Develop and optimize feedback mechanisms for tactical and strategic liaison with peers in other departments (Account Management, Product Management, Product Engineering, etc.) to resolve - issues and communicate product improvements and feedback.
- Own process of publishing articles/relevant content to our knowledge base
- Designs, develops, and implements tools and systems to support and improve the efficiency of the technical support function, including workflow and incident management
- Defines, maintains, and implements systems and applications needed to perform excellent technical support function
- Develops and implements standard operating procedures and practices to enhance and measure the effectiveness and performance of the Technical Support function
- Develops, maintains, and implements reporting systems to provide necessary feedback to appropriate stakeholders
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- 5+ years in a support organization with at least 3 in a managerial capacity
- Demonstrated capacity for leading a geographically distributed team
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership to meet client needs
- Experience developing and executing implementation strategy across SaaS platforms
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? Well cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Associated topics: expertise, guide, leadership, management experience, operations, operations manager, senior, supervisor, team manager, telephone