6 month initial contract position based in Central NJPROJECT MANAGERS with the following background;
- Big Data/Data Visualization experience AND Integration experience in recent work history on a project level.
- Pharma experience AND multi-industry experience bringing REGULATED environments experience from both. Clinical desirable.
- Consulting background within top-tier consulting company
- Demonstrated experience and influence to drive global projects and teams through complexity and ambiguity in both Waterfall AND Agile Environments on the project level.
- PMP certification preferred.
1. Leads IT projects throughout the full project lifecycle from initiation to closure.
2. Develops and/or maintains key project deliverables such as project plans, scope documents, budget reports, resource allocations, communication plans, status reports, and issue management plans.
3. Upon budget approval, executes and measures project progress against milestones to ensure timely and successful completion of IT projects.
4. Defines roles of business owner, sponsor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) while assigning tasks, setting priorities, and providing guidance and motivation to project team members to achieve on-time delivery of all project deliverables.
5. Prioritizes project objectives, critical success factors, and project risks, while overseeing changes to project scope as necessary.
6. Reports and communicates project status, metrics, resource allocation, etc. to management, project sponsor, and project team as defined in the communication plan.
7. Tracks and escalates risks and issues to the SME, project team, functional management, business owner, IT or executive management as appropriate.
8. Coordinates system testing with validation team.
9. Reviews and validates all applicable business/systems requirement documentation, and ensures projects follow proper planning and execution as outlined in the project management methodology.
Project management experience in software/hardware/network infrastructure and in depth knowledge of project management tools, resources, best practices. Demonstrated ability in leading IT projects of moderate to large scope and complexity. PMP certification preferred. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate. Also requires above average attention to detail, accuracy, problem solving/analytical, and multi-tasking, organization, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills. Initiative, self-motivation, and ability to work independently are required. Ability to assist in establishing and maintaining standards and business system processes. Preferred experience with managing multiple various in size projects showing experience in documenting and understanding customer requirements, business goals and objectives, and developing business processes.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task