Full-time with Benefits Starting at $15.25/HR with 3 Years or More Experience
Part-time shifts starting at $15.25/HR with 3 Years or More Experience
Shifts: 6:30am-2:45pm / 2:30pm-10:45pm / 10:30pm-6:45am:
Arizona Caregiver Certificate (Assisted Living) Required:
Are you an experienced Arizona Certified Caregiver or licensed C.N.A. who is looking for a fun and rewarding work environment with career growth opportunities? Do you love interacting with seniors and helping them live their best life? Are you looking for a schedule that fits your needs? If so, then our team at Belmont Village Scottsdale wants to meet YOU! Belmont Village Scottsdale offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, a sign on bonus for a limited time only AND you get to use our cool scheduling app to pick up extra shifts! APPLY TODAY!
IND200 #gd #ZR3
How would you like to go to work every day working alongside Veterans, Doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts, Teachers, Professional Athletes Movie Stars? A career with Belmont Village Senior Living allows you to do just that! Join our family you will want to stay. Receive bonuses, prizes, paid time off, and a 401k match in addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Participate in philanthropic events, form lasting bonds with residents and work with management passionate about senior care and our employees. Interested in growing your career with Belmont, we will provide the training. We are proud to have industry-leading tenure, with industry-leading employee satisfaction. Belmont Village Senior Living employees have helped the company achieve the GREAT PLACE TO WORK® award, resulting in being named one of FORTUNEs Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for two consecutive years.
Follows the resident's individual service plan in providing one-on-one support/visitation to multiple residents, which may include daily wellness checks; housekeeping; incontinence management; assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility; escort service for meals, events, or nature walks.
Follows the resident's individual service plan in providing one-on-one support/visitation to residents, which may include:
o daily wellness checks
o incontinence management
o assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
o escort service for meals, events, or nature walks
· Assists in development and updating of each residents individual service plan.
· Reports concerns about residents to immediate supervisor or Executive Director.
· Establishes and maintains good relationships with residents, family members and coworkers.
· Adheres to housekeeping/shower schedule and completes duties in a satisfactory manner.
· When appropriate, provides companionship comfort to residents.
· Encourages socialization and participation in community:
o assists residents with participation in activities.
o facilitates activities, chaperones activities outside Community when requested.:
· Experience working with people with dementia/cognitive impairment
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proficient in verbal and written English
· Experience or education that has provided opportunity to develop an understanding and sensitivity to the needs of the aging population.
· Ability to work schedules as assigned in a 24-hour operation including weekends and holidays
· Ability to obtain Maricopa County Food Handles Cards within 30 days of hire
· Arizona DPA Fingerprint Clearance Card
· First Aid/CPR:
· One plus year of direct care experience in a residential care facility
· Observation and reporting skills
· Strong communication skills:
· Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30 lbs., using proper body mechanics and/ or available equipment
· Ability to bend or kneel for up to 15 consecutive minutes
· Ability to work for 3- 3.75 hours standing, walking or moving without need to sit down
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.:
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.:
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.: