Customer Experience Specialist, Seasonal
Compensation: $31,515.00 - $62,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Customer Experience Specialist, SeasonalJob Category
Store AssociatesStore NUmber or Department
001172-Bronx Terminal Market-StoreJob Description
As the Best Buy Seasonal Customer Experience (CE) Specialist, you will deliver friendly, fast & accurate processing of all customer transactions in the front lanes. You will also assist customers with learning about and purchasing the latest technology products to meet their needs. As a CE Specialist, you will be responsible for creating an engaging, fun, and fulfilling experience for our customers as they move throughout the store and close out their transactions. Through a comprehensive onboarding and training program, you will become an expert in all our product categories while learning about the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the store in addition to making sure their visit was engaging and satisfying ? making sure every customer goes away feeling excited about the next step in their technology journey.
- Accurately processes transactions associated with both in-store purchases and online order pick-ups.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Stays up to date on Best Buy products and in-store service offerings and provides complete solutions to customers during each transaction.
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked and inviting store appearance in all areas.
- Receive and organize online orders for efficient customer pick-up.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
746769BRAddress Line 1
610 EXTERIOR STCity
Entry LevelEmployment Category
Best BuyAbout UsBest Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world?s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun ? whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.Additional Job InformationJoin our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn
, or Twitter
Associated topics: capitol, japanese, leader, museum, nature, sanctuary, seasonal, student, tour guide, zip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...