Blackbird.AI is fighting the war against misinformation / fake news. We are looking for like minded team members to fight the battle against harmful manufactured narratives negatively impacting communities and governments around the world.
Blackbird.AI aims to create news and content consumption that is non-biased with transparency that fosters community and enabling a more informed and empowered critical thinking society.
We?re looking for a Blockchain Architect / Sr. Blockchain Developer who can be a driving force behind our blockchain efforts. You will work with technology and R&D teams to understand the business demands to design and build solutions. You will work on emerging technologies, build POC?s leveraging our patented technology and existing platforms / blockchains. Your contributions will make an incredible impact on how our blockchain works.
If you think the current climate of the world needs to change and you are actively Resisting the misinformation you see on a regular basis and want to make a positive impact on the world with technology, then you need not look further. We are waiting for you.
- Help develop blockchain product specs.
- Design and build the back-end blockchain functionality.
- Drive project initiation, scoping, and planning.
- Develop & manage project plans.
- Maintain the release schedule.
- Apply blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge.
- Leverage experience with and knowledge of Open source blockchain platform, smart contracts, Proof of Stake, Proof of Existence etc.
- Experience with Ethereum, Bitcoin and other major blockchains
- Collaboratively define blockchain systems architecture and best practices.
- Write high caliber code on a daily basis to satisfy product requirements.
- Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for blockchain engineering and problem-solving.
- Experience in creating dApps/SmartContracts (POCs) on ethereum and/or hyperledger frameworks.
- Understanding of blockchain concepts including Ethereum Solidity, DApps/SmartContracts, Hyperledger, BlockStack, and APIs.
- Demonstrable ability to code both independently, as well as serve as a mentor for less experienced developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
- Well versed with AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- Execute full lifecycle software development for one or more dApps/Projects
- Lead the development of key areas of prototypes, MVPs, and production end-user web applications, end-user mobile apps, and dApps/SmartContracts in a rapid iteration environment
- Develop well-designed, testable, efficient code in coordination with team members.
- Produce specifications, determine operational feasibility, and establish reliable expectations relative to function and timeline of completion.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- High salary, bonus, coin, equity with usual benefits.
- Based in New York, NY. Prefer to have someone local, who can go to office at least 3-4 days a week and work remotely other days.
- For very good candidates, 100% remote can be considered.
Associated topics: application developer, backend, devops, java, maven, php, programming, senior, senior software developer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...