Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Whippany, NJ
- Be an expert at Object oriented programming Test Driven Development TDD Behavior Driven Development BDD.
- Application of gang of four design patterns DevOps mindset.
- Passion for software engineering and software craftsman like coding skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop cloud native production ready applications process.
- Working experience with agile processes like extreme programming lean and or continuous delivery approaches.
- Ability to work effectively with distributed teams.
- Think through hard problems and work with teams to make them reality.
- Be a mentor and role model for other software engineers.
- Understanding of enterprise and application architectures software development tools and languages.
- Individual contributor team member at least 5 years.
- Senior developer 10 years.
- Team Lead 10 15 years.
Technologies strongly desired:
- But experience with equivalent technologies will work.
- Programming Languages.
- Java 8 Groovy SQL Shell Patterns and Techniques Domain driven design Command Query Responsibility Segregation CQRS Event Driven Architecture EDA Functional Programming Platforms OpenShift Kubernetes AWS.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: