Role: Java Production Support
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Full Time / Permanent
- Have experience on L2 L3 production support. Should have Banking application knowledge
- Experience understanding architecture and design of the application. Should have experience implementing DevOps preferred. Agile experience is preferable
- Experience with Operational items invoicing timesheets trainings metrics etc. Should be ready to work and deliver during challenging and aggressive timelines.
- Willing to work in Shifts for L2 L3 Support. Documentation Knowledge and Transition management. Experience in Change and Release management.
- Experience on Production Support with an emphasis to help reduce the ticket counts by providing permanent fixes to the L1 team 13 Should come with an Automation Mindset
- Strong Technical Experience on Java J2EE technology stack including but not limited to Spring Hibernate EJB JSP and MVC framework 15 Experience with relational databases SQL Server Oracle preferred 16 should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.