Associate Campaign Manager
Compensation: $61,760.00 - $86,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for all post-sale activities of assigned clients and associated campaigns, including post-sale stewardship, inventory management, post-sale reporting, creating a strategic make-good/under delivery plan, and providing exceptional execution of client campaigns. Ensures full integration of varied knowledge to determine business and functional priorities as it relates to the client campaign. Acts as a key business partner providing oversight in a complex and critical environment for the full life-cycle of the client campaign. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Manages and facilitates the fulfillment of smaller contracts with minimal specialized requirements, revisions, and copy into a traffic-ready status, including transferring orders from sales to traffic/stewardship, facilitating copy instructions and related communications between clients and traffic, and processing revisions as required leveraging shared services resources as appropriate.
- Acts as primary liaison to traffic and other departments, as necessary, to ensure fulfillment of any special requirements. Researches discrepancies or inconsistencies and recommends alternatives to ensure full client satisfaction.
- Develops partnership with sales organization to support all efforts to maintain and manage the execution of the entire client campaign life cycle such as making schedule recommendations, communicating efficiencies and opportunities, and acting as first responder for any client issues that arise.
- Executes provided solutions for maximizing revenue retention to ensure attainment of client expectations to resolve issues for make goods/under
- Provides reports regarding pre-empt notices, oversell, and other related inventory information to account executives.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: addiction, civil service, customer service, fundraiser, fundraising, parking, sale, social service, welfare, youth
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...