Locums Position in NY for Family Medicine Physician (Bronx)
Compensation: $186,460.00 - $186,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A facility in New York seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with splinting and suturing. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current NY state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Splinting and suturing
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, outpatient, physician, physician md, provider, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...