Senior Java Software Engineer
Compensation: $108,680.00 - $159,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Minimum Required Skills:
Software Engineering, Software Configuration Management, Java, JTA, JavaEE (, JIRA, Confluence, Network tcp/ip, Agile, Bamboo
Job Title: Sr. Java Software Engineer
Job Location: North Billerica, MA
Salary: Competitive (DOE) + Benefits
Skills: Java, JavaEE, Business Logic Development, TEST, and Documentation
We focus on developing industry-changing solutions with the heart of our technology. We are seeking a talented Senior Java Engineer with Robotics experience to join our team. Collaborating with the team and working on projects that deal with inventory management systems.
If you are a Senior Java Software Engineer with experience, please read on or send your resume at ...@cybercoders.com!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with the electrical, mechanical, systems, and safety teams to document and detail software requirements
- Developing modular, well-documented code
- Creating software acceptance tests
- Assisting with user manuals and software documentation
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Work experience with software configuration management, defect tracking and peer review methodologies
- Strong JavaEE skills (JDBC, JMS, JTA, JPA, JBoss)
- Experience with Atlassian software management suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledgeable in network TCP/IP
- Agile experienceSo, if you are a Senior Java Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, developer, perl, php, programming, python, sde, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...