Eagleville Hospital is seeking a FT Adjunctive Therapy Clinical Coordinator. The Clinical Coordinator manages the daily operations of the adjunctive therapy team through programming and scheduling. This position supervises Adjunctive Therapy Supervisor directly and provides oversight to all weekend assistants. Coordinates weekend and holiday schedule; provides specialized activity based services with an experiential therapy approach and therapeutic recreation.
* Manages the daily activities and schedules of the adjunctive therapy team staff
* Coordinates adjunctive activities, i.e. Program Meetings, Special Meetings, and Holiday Activities
* Organizes and runs creative arts/art therapy groups on a regular basis, including all group documentation
* Supervises Adjunctive Therapy Supervisor directly, as well as secondary supervision of all weekend assistants
* Master's Degree in Art Therapy, Licensed Professional Counselor or LCSW required
* Two years of clinical experience (minimum 3640 hrs.) in a health or human services agency, preferably in a setting that serves individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders is required
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions.