- Eagleville Hospital
- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
3244 Ridge Pike
Eagleville Hospital is seeking a FT Admissions Coordinator. This role is responsible for facilitating the admission of new clients with approval from Director of Intakes & Assessments.
* Acts as Patient Accounts/Finance Department liaison to Admissions Department and their representatives.
* Provides financial authorizations, pharmacy and coverage requirements to the Admissions Department for completion of the patient interview.
* Completes coverage verification for all prospective insurance to assure sufficient funding.
* Greets clients and their family members upon arrival to the Admissions Department, logs clients' names and times of arrival on daily log form, labels and secures clients' luggage, obtains clients' signatures on consent forms and requests clients' medical insurance cards.
* Meets with all clients presenting for admission to elicit pertinent information to complete the Admission Record and to explain specific consent forms, financial arrangement payment agreement forms and other documents which require client's signatures.
* Handles all incoming calls, conducts pre-admission telephone interview with all clients seeking admission, records pertinent information.
* Facilitates the transfer of clients from the Detox/Care Unit to the Inpatient Program, Non-Hospital Programs, DDU Unit, and between those Programs.
* Hours for this position are Sunday through Thursday from 2:30p - 11p or Tuesday through Saturday from 2:30p - 11p
* High school graduate with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a health care setting, Bachelors or Masters preferred
* Detail oriented with ability to work independently
* Good typing (35-40 WPM), computer, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Customer service experience preferred
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions. The hospital also houses an older adult unit and an acute psychiatry unit. Eagleville Hospital provides a competitive salary & benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, PTO, 403(B), etc.
Associated topics: camp staff, coordinator, counselor, county, fall, fws, leader, school, student, worship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...