- Eagleville Hospital
- $51,680.00 -72,960.00/year*
3244 Ridge Pike
Eagleville Hospital is seeking a FT Case Manager to be responsible for aftercare planning and aftercare Groups.
* Provides family services through family counseling and/or educational group modalities
* Participates fully in Team Treatment meetings, Unit meetings, and Program meetings
* Assists patients in maintaining contact with external systems in regard to Probation or Parole Officer, DPA, DHS, employer's funding resources, etc.
* Assists clients in maintaining contact with external systems including: Probation or Parole Officer, DPA, DHS, Employers, Funding Sources, and other case management as required
* A Bachelor's degree in field related to Human Services
* Work experience related to the field of substance dependence treatment is desirable
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and acute psychiatric disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions. The hospital also houses an older adult unit, which is short-term program for clients aged 55 years and older in need of a secure, therapeutic environment, as well as a 16-bed acute psychiatric unit.
Eagleville Hospital provides a competitive salary & benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, PTO, 403(B), etc.
Associated topics: case manager, case management, development, development manager, liaison, plan, project, program development, project management, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...