- Eagleville Hospital
- $139,050.00 -139,050.00/year*
3244 Ridge Pike
Eagleville Hospital is seeking a Corporate Compliance Officer.
The Corporate Compliance Officer is responsible for coordinating and leading cross-divisional collaboration to ensure a state of continual organization-wide compliance with all regulatory, licensure, accreditation, contractual and health plan service and care requirements and patient safety programs. The CCO also reports at least quarterly to the Board of Directors and has the authority at any time to notify the CEO of any risks, liabilities, or compliance concerns that might place the organization in jeopardy.
* Chairs and directs the work of the Compliance Committee.
* Provides compliance reports to Senior Leadership and the Board of Directors.
* Develops and implements compliance policies and procedures.
* Seeks out and stays current on emerging policy changes that impact compliance in the fields of behavioral health and drug and alcohol services.
* Develops and implements a formal investigation policy that outlines the employee process of responding to compliance issues.
* Establishes a compliance feedback/prevention process that uses the results of audits, investigations and the recommendations of the Compliance and Ethics Committee to develop, revise and strengthen new and/or existing policies, procedures, and relevant employee training.
* Develops and implements an organization-wide compliance monitoring and auditing program that covers contractual, regulatory (e.g., licensing), accreditation and HIPAA/privacy compliance.
* Ensures completion of documentation and final resolution of all legal, regulatory, accreditation and clinical compliance deficiencies and corrective actions.
* Maintains statistical and evaluative data on all program audits, evaluations, and risk analyses and provides trend data to inform and direct quality improvement processes and practices.
* Coordinates preparation for and maintenance of national and state accreditation efforts.
* Assists program leadership in responding to, recording and resolving client grievances and complaints.
* Investigates and responds to privacy complaints filed by clients, and/or their responsible persons.
* Advanced degree or credentials in related field required.
* A minimum of five years' experience working in a healthcare organization performing legal, regulatory, accreditation and/or compliance.
* Knowledge of clinical regulatory requirements, accreditation processes, HIPAA, privacy laws and federal/state agencies especially as it relates to drug and alcohol, behavioral health, managed care and Pennsylvania Medicaid.
* Knowledge and experience in health information management and privacy laws.
* Excellent written, oral, presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate effectively with others in managing complex issues.
* Data management and analysis experience.
* Experience designing and developing compliance monitoring programs.
* Project management experience desired.
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and acute psychiatric disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions. The hospital also houses an older adult unit as well as a 16-bed acute psychiatric/co-occurring disorders unit.
Eagleville Hospital offers a competitive salary and benefits package including PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 403B, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Associated topics: attorney, company, compliance, compliance department, corporate, corporate attorney, court, courtroom, lawyer, legal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...