Project Manager (AV/Collaboration)
Our client Company that provides IT Managed Services and Professional Services has an immediate opening for a Project Manager responsible for managing Collaboration projects with a Fortune 300 company. This position reports to the Director, IT PMO.
Day to day responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Participates in the conceptual development of each phase of the project, and oversees Video Collaboration design, project scheduling, and implementation.
- Monitors and controls AV deliverables, and works in close partnership with the end-client's PM (Office Services), AV Designer, AV Integrator.
- Represents Video Collaboration in project meetings and attends strategy sessions.
- Interfaces directly with the customer to review scope and schedule. Manage client expectation for delivery and system operation.
- Works with the project team to plan, organize and coordinate activities concerned with Unified Communications and AV system integration.
- Works with Outside UC vendor for deployment of hardware. May requisition AV components for the project.
- Manage the coordination of end user training.
- Follow up on post migration issues & outstanding items for 1 month post migration.
- Documents, interprets and publishes project plans to key stakeholders. Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Develop site run book and efforts to transition new site(s) to operational teams.
- BS Degree, preferably in relevant subject or discipline
- PMP is preferred
- Must have previous experience delivering global IT programs, specifically collaboration end-user services, preferably in blue chip global company.
- Experience managing projects using standard project management methodologies including the ability to use standard project management artifacts
- Experience managing, tracking, and reporting project financials.
- Experience working in multi-cultural, multiple brand global companies across diverse geography utilizing managed service providers
- Excellent communication skills. Able to produce clear and concise Executive Level reporting.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in global project delivery advantageous.
Position Summary Are you a Senior Project Manager who can lead the production of multi-channel projects of large size or complexity? Are you a Senior…Read More