Geriatrician Needed In Maine - One Of The Largest Fqhcs In New England (Norway)
Compensation: $198,210.00 - $198,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Geriatrician needed in Maine - one of the largest FQHCs in New England
- Non-profit health care organization
- We are the second largest FQHC in New England with 700 employees
- We have more than 65,000 patients
- 70% of our patients are lower income and seniors
- We provide patient centered delivery of care
- physician will cover skilled nursing facilities, long term acute care facilities and assisted living
- Located in central Maine, less than 2 hours to Portland and just 3.5 hours to Boston
- Family friendly community with low crime rate, good schools and 4 seasons of outdoor activities including hiking, skiing, boating, camping
Associated topics: care, care physician, family, family medicine physician, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md do, primary, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...