Senior Software Sales Partner, Telecommunications (Bronx)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our Offer to You
?Are you looking for a sales career where you can develop new business and execute strategies for applying custom analytics, software and consulting technology to solve high-value business challenges? FICO?s world class analytics solutions are used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. As a Telco Client Sales Partner, leverage your deep industry knowledge, strong relationship building skills and consultative-selling approach with attractive commission potential and take your sales career to the next level. Telco is growing quickly at FICO, be a part of that growth? - Client Sales Management, Senior Director
What You?ll Contribute
- Serve as the relationship executive for assigned client account(s) in the telecommunications industry . As such, this role provides strategic direction to other functional groups including Product Delivery, Product Management and Product Development to drive positive business outcomes for our clients.
- Effectively manage key accounts with the goal of expanding portfolios, understanding the account P&L status, and growing the business while ensuring exceptional client satisfaction.
- Research and shape potential solution opportunities through collaborative discussions with Product, Enterprise Decision Management Technology and technical leaders. Develop a deep understanding of existing client product or solution engagements and how the proposed solution relates.
- Develop strategic proposals, with the participation of key Product, Enterprise Decision Management Technology and others, defining the client need and outlining a solution designed to deliver tangible and significant value to the client.
- Work within established corporate practices to lead proposal generation, deal shape, deal staffing and negotiation efforts.
What We?re Seeking
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated success selling enterprise software to telecommunications industry .
- Demonstrated ability to craft and sell multi-million dollar client value propositions to ?C-suite? executives.
- Direct experience in selling solutions which either significantly expand the footprint of existing product offerings or bundle products into a larger solution sale.
- Proven ability to craft a compelling and comprehensive client business plan permitting the accurate forecasting of future bookings and revenues.
- Expert understanding of relevant industry trends and specific needs/issues of target clients, coupled with the demonstrated ability to establish linkages between these needs and FICO?s product/service solutions
- Excellent communication, professional presentation and process/organization skills, as well as strong creative orientation and the ability to craft innovative solutions.
- Ability to work with others cross functionally as part of solution team.
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading ...