Client Management Representative - Merrimack, NH (New Ipswich)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Your knowledge and expertise of managed portfolio products helps you gain trust with our clients
We're Looking For
- Series 7 (required)
- Series 66 within 30 days of hire
- Minimum of 3 years of previous financial services experience
- CFP Preferred
of Your Role
The role of Client Management Representative is to act as a product expert on Strategic Advisors, Inc. (SAI) portfolios and the associated managed account process. This role focuses on customer experience, retention and sales associated with Fidelity Managed Accounts in coordination with the client's Financial Consultant. It is a phone-based customer contact role in which the Client Management Representative will connect with clients to address the most complex managed account sales and client management needs. This includes Annual Strategic Reviews, risk mitigation, and acting as SAI's voice to the customer. Ask us about our flexible work environment!
- Proven customer service, relationship management and sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Efficiently problem solve, be pro-active, demonstrate initiative and multi-task
- Robust time management and organizational skills
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Comprehensive understanding of tax and retirement issues
- Previous experience consulting with clients or possess a strong desire to learn this approach
- Educating clients on an ongoing basis regarding asset allocation
- Conducting annual reviews of client's profiles to ensure suitable portfolio allocations
- Probing, uncovering and incorporating all relevant financial and personal data to identify the most appropriate investment strategy and identify additional investment opportunities
- Conducting welcome calls with new clients to solidify the relationship and outline the service model
- Resolving service requests in coordination with PAS Service Specialists
How Your Work Impacts
The Client Relationship Manager is part of Fidelity's Portfolio Advisory Services group, which operates within our Personal Investing business unit. We are leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You'll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that's saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that's why we'll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Loading some great jobs for you...