Calling allsupercalifragilisticexpialidocious educators!
Is teaching young children your cup of tea?Do you feel excited at the thought of challenging and caring for children? We are seeking Assistant Teachers for our infant - preschool programs in ourstate-of-the art childcare center indowntown Winston-Salem!
- N.C. Early Childhood Credentials 1 & 2 (EDU 119).
- SIDS certification for infant classrooms.
- CPR and 1stAid Certifications (or willingness to obtain these).
- Two years of early childhood education experience in a licensed childcarecenter or day care.
- N.C. criminal background qualification letter.
- Must have a passion for early childhood education.
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's needs your primary focus.
- Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
- Competitive compensation
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Childcare discounts
- 401K retirement package
- Employee perks & discount program