Frontdoor is a company thats obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 15,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The companys customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com .
What is this role about?
Are you passionate about improving the quality of Customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, front-line environment in which you have the opportunity to ensure Customers benefit from quality work and great value? Would you like to chart the course that drives business growth and efficiency across all of Frontdoor?
Frontdoor is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Frontdoor team! In this role, you will collaborate with numerous cross functional teams to identify, define and specify solutions to exceed customers expectations including but not limited to; seeking data from internal and external customers to test hypothesis, pilot initiatives, and help shape the Future of Frontdoor
You will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis, and you will prepare and execute regular product roadmap updates to senior leadership.
You are a great candidate for this role if you:
- Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, identify early trends, develop solutions, and prioritize opportunities for improvements.
- Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions
- Are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Enjoy solving problems, particularly those that involve finding the balance between competing priorities.
- Like both getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks and being able to take a step back to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas, and continually looking for new approaches to better align the business
- Are a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Frontdoors House Rules.
- 5+ years of product management or consulting experience is required
- 5+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Bachelors degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Track record of influencing and driving change through diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- An ability to effectively develop key processes and procedures that facilitate efficient planning, reporting and control processes
- Belief in the value of participating in and contributing to a collaborative team environment
- Higher education/certifications preferred
- Experience working with marketing and merchandising tools, pricing systems, and/or data engineering tools
- Proven track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
- Extensive experience working with documentation teams developing easily consumable external and internal product knowledge materials
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, incorporate feedback, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arms reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Posted 4 Days Ago
Frontdoor is a company thats obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark, OneGuard, Candu, and Streem. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of over 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The companys customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com .