Perform tasks and responsibilities related to functions of specific job assignment and perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Perform designated job duties. a. Perform tasks as assigned and/or in accordance with an assigned work schedule. b. Understand all phases of job assignment. c. Demonstrate quality work performance and an interest to improve job skills. d. Attend job-related classes, workshops, in-service and staff meetings as needed or required.
2. Assist others willingly in completing daily tasks/responsibilities. a. Offer and present a better way to accomplish tasks as encouraged. b. Demonstrate willingness to assume additional responsibilities.
3. Act in a professional manner and build positive working relationships. a. Accept and implement suggestions for improvement in a positive and professional manner. b. Accept and adapt to new ideas. c. Show respect for authority. d. Demonstrate dependability. e. Portray job interest and professional pride.
4. Maintain regular attendance and demonstrate punctuality.
5. Maintain a professional personal appearance. a. Arrive at work wearing designated uniform or workplace attire as appropriate, depending on requirements of position.