Global Sales Intern
Compensation: $162,550.00 - $162,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Global Sales Internship at Intertrust
Intertrust is looking for a Global Sales Intern to be located in Amsterdam within the Global Sales Team. You will report directly to the Global Sales Operations Manager, and indirectly to the Global Head of Sales and the Chief Commercial Officer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional intern to support a dynamic and forward-thinking Global Sales team. The role requires a close working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Operations, to ensure that data quality is improved and maintained within InterAct!, our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, and that other Global Sales initiatives are supported.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong attention to detail and an interest in data, who is seeking experience in a fast growing company. The internship will be for a duration of three months with the possibility to extend for the right candidate.
You will work closely together with the Global Sales Operations Manager and Global Data Steward, within the Global Sales team which is responsible for various strategic and operational sales initiatives.
In your role as Global Sales Intern, you will pay close attention to the quality of existing and new data added to the CRM system on a day to day basis. You will work with users of the system across the international Intertrust network to encourage complete and correct input of data, thus improving the utilization of the system. You will also assist with the provision of ad hoc and scheduled data extracts/ reports from the system to business users and management. Additionally, you will be required to support other Global Sales projects and initiatives with a data/ analytical focus and will be encouraged to share suggestions for process improvements relating to your day to day work.
Who we are looking for
* You are pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Studies, IT, Marketing, Economics or similar and have an interest in the financial service sector (any work experience in a B2B environment is a plus)
* You are fluent in English (and ideally Dutch) (both verbal and written)
* You have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) with particular emphasis on Excel
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar cloud-based CRM/ERP systems is a plus
* You have a 'hands on' attitude and the ability to multitask and deal with deadlines and multiple stakeholders independently
* You have a pragmatic but critical approach, strong attention to detail and a problem-solving mentality
* You are outgoing and have excellent communication skills
* You are enthusiastic, open and committed to delivering high quality outcomes for the business
* You are analytical, accurate, a team player, flexible and result driven
* Confidentiality and integrity is a must
Who we are
At Intertrust we are global leaders in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We provide these services to a diversified client base amongst which are some of the world's largest and most reputable multi-national corporations. Every working day at Intertrust offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. With over 2,500 experts in 29 countries around the world, we have the local knowledge and on-the-ground presence that our clients need to succeed. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and business partners from all over the world and be part of a diverse and international group.
Associated topics: financial, financial advisor, financial security, investment, investment analyst, merchant service solution, payment, payment management solution, security, treasury
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...