- J&R Schugel Trucking
- $46,600.00 -61,560.00/year*
18 S Killingly Rd
J & R Operates Dry Van & Refrigerated Divisions
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Earn Up To $.52 CPM
- $15,000 Sign-on incentive for Experienced Company Drivers
- Drivers will also be eligible to receive $0.05 CPM with our Performance Plus Pay Incentive Program.
- CDL-A Truck Driver Referral Program: $1,500 per hired driver
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - ask how JRS saves for YOUR future!
- Full benefits + prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months' employment)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pet Rider Policy
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Orientation pay (with company-paid transportation, lodging and meals)
- Open-door management policy
- And More!
Truck Driver Requirements:
- 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A commercial driver's license
- 6 months of recent verifiable driving experience
- No major safety infractions
About J&R Schugel Trucking
J&R Schugel Trucking, Inc. is a truckload carrier of general commodities. Headquartered in New Ulm, MN, J&R Schugel owns 1,000 tractors & over 3,000 trailers. The company services 48 continental U.S. States, with regional and over-the-road operations in the Midwest, Northeast, Southeast & West Coast. With strong financials a commitment to superior service, and driver safety we have become a nationally recognized truckload carrier. J&R Schugel operates a growing fleet of air-ride equipment which is late model and very well maintained. J&R Schugel takes pride in having one of the most modern and impressive fleets on the road today that contributes to our goal of providing super service to our clients. The average age of our tractors is 1 year, and our trailers are 2 years.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road company, over the road driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...