LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Compensation: $57,800.00 - $74,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Life Care Center of Merrimack Valley
Position type: Full-time & Part-time
Shift: All Shifts
The LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have attended an accredited LPN program
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct nursing care,, nursing leadership, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Must be able to assign duties, instruct, and provide clinical supervision to CNAs
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to monitor and report changes in patient condition
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
North Billerica, MA
Associated topics: license, licensed practical, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, mtp, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse lpn, nurses, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...