Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of High School diploma and three years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of all basic hand tools and all production equipment.
* Ability to read and interpret general business documents. Ability to write routine reports and general business correspondence. Ability to work with peers and communicate basic concepts.
* Must possess the ability to foresee, diagnose and resolve problems. Must possess the knowledge and ability to work on most production equipment with-in Mylan Technologies and the mechanical ability to cover for Production Support. Requires good problem solving ability, good organizational skills and the ability to work with people. Requires the ability to read and understand technical manuals to implement manufacturer's directions for repair and operation of equipment.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to solve practical problems through standardized solutions that require limited judgment. Ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve routine problems.
* Requires lifting of parts on and off equipment up to 50 lbs. Requires occasional use of respirator during cleaning. Requires manual dexterity.
* May be required to stand; walk; stoop; bend; kneel; and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms.
* Manufacturing environment. High noise environment.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.