- Mylan Laboratories
- $33,270.00 -46,850.00/year*
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Associate of Science degree with 0-2 years related experience or 6-8 years pharmaceutical or related experience is required. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess good communication, excellent time management and organizational skills as well as good interpersonal and writing skills. Must possess competent computer skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes. Ability to withstand long periods of standing and sitting. Analytical mindset including a high level of attention to detail. Ability to work under stress and work with multiple projects at once. Must possess knowledge of requirements to reliably handle controlled substances.
* Knowledge of Stability, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance operations and requirements. General knowledge of analytical methods utilized in QC, R&D and Formulation laboratories. Proficiency in LIMS Stability Software a plus.
* Must adhere to Company and Department policies and procedures as well as government regulations. Requires good understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
* Must possess strong basic math skills, ability to communicate (written and verbal).
* Ability to solve practical problems through standardized solutions that require limited judgment. Ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve routine problems.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Associated topics: aseptic technique, biopharmaceutical, disease, food, food scientist, medicine, pharmacology, physiologist, physiology, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...