- Mylan Laboratories
- $49,565.00 -93,280.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of an Associate's Degree (or equivalent) and two years of experience is required. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess excellent time management and communication skills as well as working in a team environment.
* Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and SAP.
* Must possess the ability to effectively communicate, read and interpret general business documents in English. Ability to write routine reports and general business correspondence. Ability to work with peers and communicate basic concepts.
* Must possess the ability to solve practical problems through standardized solutions that require limited judgment. Ability to follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve routine problems.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...