Executive Director - Assisted Living
Located just 40 miles northeast of Washington, D.C., the Baltimore metro area has a population of roughly 2.8 million people. A low unemployment rate, the “city of neighborhoods” is an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Baltimore job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently searching for an experienced and innovative healthcare leader interested in improving the lives of older adults in an assisted living setting.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Establish a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff
Executive Director Education and Qualifications:
- Three years executive director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or a related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget experience with marketing and public speaking a plus