Homecare Clinical Supervisor
(RN Clinical Supervisor)
Washington D.C., D.C.
The broader Washington metro area has a population of over 6.1 million people. As an important world political capital, it’s also one of the most visited cities in the world. With a low unemployment rate, it’s an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Washington, DC job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is a highly rated home health organization that provides care to patients across the metro area. They are seeking a compassionate, positive, and upbeat clinician focused on the best in home care.
Registered Nurse - RN Clinical Supervisor Overview:
- Manage aspects of clinical services for Registered Nurse team
- Be a primary resource for RN / Nursing Staff who work in the field and office
- Participate in our Quality Assurance Team to assure proper coding and documentation
- Train, coach, and mentor members of our RN / Nursing team
Registered Nurse - RN Clinical Supervisor Qualifications:
- A current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state
- Experience with various electronic charting software / EMR
- Prior experience as a Home Health Nurse or RN Case Manager (Medicare-certified agency ideal)
- Knowledge of OASIS and ICD codes
- Managerial or Supervisory experience in a home care setting ideal