Sales Intelligence Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
The primary goal of the Sales Intelligence Specialist is to support the global commercial teams with data analysis that can drive strategic decisions. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for gathering and assessing business information needs and preparing data and reporting requirements.
• Facilitates efficient data reporting and analysis of KPIs
• Identifies opportunities for commercial process improvements
• Owns process for setting sales targets and sales territory creation.
• Utilizes critical commercial tools such as MSCRM, datacube and PowerBI in line with the needs of the global commercial teams.
• Develops, monitors and optimizes Sales forecasting and budgeting process in close coordination and alignment with the regional General Managers and Sales and Service Managers; Provides ongoing measurement of forecasting accuracy; drives continuous process improvements
• Provides sales result analysis, commercial insights to support critical business decisions and activities; continuously identifies improvement areas based on business insights; develops and executes new reporting tools as needed in coordination with Finance and other stakeholders
• Provides market and competitive intelligence to evolve understanding of Phenomenex competitive market positioning and market dynamics
• Leads master data quality improvement efforts and ensures sustainment of key data quality (customer record, install base, CRM data, etc.) KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s of Science Degree or equivalent
• Advanced excel knowledge required
• Experience in data analysis and report writing
• Power BI and data warehousing experience preferred
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...