The Recruiter is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for Ericsson, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for a volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
·Identifies, engages and recruits qualified talent for assigned requisitions including developing strong candidate pipelines.
·Conducts intake session with hiring manager to obtain full understanding of client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
·Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares candidate write-up to share relevant skills and experience.
·Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
·Builds and maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment.
·Collaborate with Hiring Managers throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment to include on-going communication, coaching, and establishment of best hire practices.
·Builds and maintains relationships with client HR, Total Rewards, and other stakeholders.
·Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
·Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
·Identifies areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
·Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
·Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
·May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
·Responsible for negotiating salaries and relocation, creating offer letters, and initiating hiring eForms.
·May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
·Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of four (4) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience is required. Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Manufacturing Associate I/ II, Upstream - Contract This is a contract position estimated at ~6 months or more on a 4 day/10 hour schedule (Weds - Sat…Read More