May 28, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
There is a current need for a full time Senior Financial Analyst by one of Robert Half Finance & Accounting clients off of the I-5 corridor. The Senior Financial Analyst will research, analyze financial information and write reports that will be used by the company to make informed financial decisions. If you are looking for an office with a view of wide open spaces, are passionate about working for a certified B Corp, excited about being a part of a growing company, or would love to take part in beer Fridays this job is for you!
What you get to do every single day
- You will be closely collaborating with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- P&L forecasting
- Sanction effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Follow monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actual versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Standard costing analysis
- Examine performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Provide assistance to Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and or Accounting
- Experience with MS Dynamics Nav, SQL, and or Power BI a plus
- Inventory and Financial Analysis
- General familiarity with COGS
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- 3+ years' experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...