Row House E 34th St. Fitness Sales and Membership Client Experience Associate - New York
Employment Type: Full-Time
Row House Midtown East/Murray Hill?is currently seeking a high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individual who is fitness-minded and has?a love for community, and our brand!?Row House is a boutique rowing concept that strives to give people of all different fitness levels an efficient, high-cardio, full-body workout in less than one hour.
It distinguishes itself from other group fitness concepts built on insecurity and competition by creating an environment that raises everyone up so they come together, rowing on the same rhythm, with the same flow and energy.
Rowing has long been recognized by serious athletes as one of the most effective forms of full-body exercise and Row House's workout stays true to form.
Targeting the upper body, lower body, and core all at once, the brand's fitness program offers an energetic, endorphin-boosting workout in a safe, inspiring, and inclusive environment.POSITION:The purpose of the Fitness Sales and Membership Client Experience Associate?is to sell memberships, assist clients with account/membership questions, and assist the general manager with running the studio.?This team member will have a heavy focus on new membership sales by prospecting, and booking them into Intro Classes, and following through to close the client into membership.
Any member of our account and membership sales team have an excellent sense of responsibility and work ethic, and also possess a strong sense of TEAM.?They understand that they are only as successful as the team they are a part of, and the clients they are providing service to.
Fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required.
* Effective problem solving skills.
* Multitasker with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Must be able to work under pressure and be goal driven.
* Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships.
* Ability to learn and be a leader in Club Ready software system.
* Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday.
* Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email.
* Must have proficient technology skills, and have the ability to learn quickly.
* Must be willing to travel outside of the studio and within the neighborhood for prospecting.
* Must be a good, honest person!!!?RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist management with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close.
* Book and confirm Row House intro classes.
* Be the point person for operations of the studio when the GM is not present.
* Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual?s needs and wants.
* Maintain high level of personal sales production.
* Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider.
* Present available services to current or prospective members.
* Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota and follow-up with leads and missed intro classes.
* Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote Row House.
* Ensure studio is clean and tidy, including cleaning bathrooms and the studio itself in between classes.
* Other duties as assigned.?COMPENSATION & PERKS:
* Competitive hourly rate based on experience + commissions on new sales.
* Free studio memberships.
* Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
* Huge opportunities for growth within the studios, including additional sales and management opportunities.
Associated topics: branch manager, leader, management, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, supervisor, team leader
Loading some great jobs for you...