A Real Estate Agent is an integral part of a real estate transaction. They represent their clients by getting to know their preferences, representing them during negotiations, and helping them every step of the way in completing a real estate sale. The real estate market is an exciting industry that is always changing, and we are searching for creative, dynamic real estate agents who are eager to apply their creativity to the buying and selling of homes.
The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Agent position is a fast learner who wants to develop creative ideas to help clients buy or sell their home. Ideally, you have experience in sales, marketing or customer service and thrive in fast-paced environments. There is a great deal of independence in real estate, so if you are self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule, this Real Estate Agent position could be a great fit for you.
Real Estate Agents are compensated whenever they make a transaction. Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive portion of the revenue. The more transactions you make, the more income you earn. It is common for Real Estate Agents to earn more than $100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of years to hit that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients.
As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
* Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
* Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable home sales within your clients' communities
* Organize home tours and open houses
* Market your real estate agent services to the local community
* Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
* Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
* Follow up with clients after their transaction
* Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As an employer, we will...
* Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
* Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate market
* Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
* Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Semonin Realtors
Semonin's full service approach offers buyers and sellers the convenience of a comprehensive real estate experience. We strive to make the buying and selling journey as efficient and stress free as possible by giving our customers every resource they need. Helping buyers and sellers with real estate purchases and sales has been part of our core services since 1915.
At Semonin, we know that the success of our business depends on the quality of our agents. We provide training, career resources and the expertise of our staff to help make our agents the best they can be. We also place a high value on our community and support local charities.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.