NE Missouri - Des Moines 2 hrs - Teaching options - Peripheral Vasc & (High Ridge)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kirksville, MO / 200 miles from Saint Louis, MO/ County Population of 25k.
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Invasive Cardiologist for an employed opportunity.
- Experience is preferred , especially peripheral vascular and device management experience.
- Newly renovated cardiac catheterization lab.
- Office space ready and is attached to the main campus.
- Opportunity for teaching , medical center has 6 residency programs.
- Level III Trauma Center and Certified Chest Pain Center.
- Financial Information : Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production, commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance, marketing, relocation, CME and much more.
Located in Northern Missouri, Kirksville takes full advantage of all that the state has to offer. With Thousand Hills State Park, Kirksville Parks and Recreation, and North Park Complex, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds Kirksville. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.
For more information, please contact Kristin Guenther at or call
Loading some great jobs for you...