Assistant Manager Trainee (Retail Sales)
Employment Type: Full-Time
START YOUR STORY AT SPEEDWAY!
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
Speedway is currently looking for Assistant Managers (Retail Sales) to join our team!
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans.
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment.
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment.
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance.
- Cell phone discount program.
- Many advancement opportunities with a growing company and much more!
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees.
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs.
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys.
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Apply online at Speedway.com/Careers or CALL/TEXT/EMAIL:
Donna Dunn | Lead Recruiter | Speedway LLC
p. (513) 313-6206 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
About Speedway Florence:
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
My name is Donna and my Story with Speedway started as a Co Manager Trainee, was promoted to Co Manager then Manager then Recruiter and then Lead Recruiter. Speedway always looks to promote from within!Speedway has always conducted its operations in accordance with the law as well as the highest standards of business ethics. We take great pride in the reputation of our good name within the communities that we serve. We conduct our operations under a Code of Business Conduct that demonstrates our commitment to integrity.Our Vision: To be the customer's first choice for value and convenience.
Loading some great jobs for you...