Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Our client, a full turnkey contract manufacturer is seeking a Senior Buyer to join their team.
In this role, you will have the responsibility for managing the in-bound supply chain for assigned commodities. This includes placing purchase orders, managing cost savings projects, follow-up with suppliers on late deliveries, managing pull-in/push-out triggers from MRP, and keeping inventory liability to a minimum. You will manage a wide range of electronic components as assigned.Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of MRP systems and in-depth understanding of how they work.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, exhibiting collaborative and creative approaches.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence with minimal use of authority.
- Strong analytical skills and use of Excel spreadsheets for data analysis and reporting.
- Good understanding of total cost of ownership and how it applies to decision making.
- General knowledge of electronic components used in the assembly of Printed Circuit Boards.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new openings.IND2
- A bachelor' s degree or at least 8 years of experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry.
- Professional Certifications such as APICS preferred
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supply chain
Loading some great jobs for you...