VCA Portage Animal Hospital has been providing excellent veterinary care to the Portage, MI community as an AAHA-Accredited Hospital for over 50 years. Our staff, led by former owner Dr. Cynthia Lunney, has decades of experience and provides care in a beautiful new facility as part of the VCA family of hospitals.
Who We're Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team of Technicians. The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You:
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals. We want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
• Catheter placement
• Anesthesia monitoring
• Physical examinations and patient assessment
• Surgical preparation and assisting
• Laboratory work
• Patient recovery
• Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us:
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload and employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools.
• You will join our team of 5+ Licensed Veterinary Technicians on a set schedule.
• Hospital hours that deliver work life balance (M-F 8a-6p; Sat 9a-12p).
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
• We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding pet benefit.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...