Req ID *******BR
Company Summary What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Job Title Area Manager-Trans Office(T)
Time Type Full Time
City CASA GRANDE
* Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
* Coordinate with others (for example, the service shop, local offices) to ensure that equipment is available for scheduled maintenance.
* Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
* Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
* Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
* Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
* Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
* Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Walmart Logistics experience OR 1 year transportation experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
* 1 year Walmart Dispatch experience.
* 1 year supervisory experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field.
* Experience working with Walmart Logistics applications (e.g. Global Logistics Systems (GLS), Trailer Manifest System (TMS), Map Point, Map Quest, On Board Computer Systems, Visual Dispatch System (VDS).
Category Warehousing - Management
Zip Code 85193