A Maine Facility Is Searching for a Temporary Anesthesiologist (Norway)
Compensation: $73,250.00 - $96,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We have an opportunity in Maine for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work from 7 am - 3 pm. The locum tenens physician will see General surgery, ortho, OB/GYN, and urology cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active ME medical license. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts
- ME license required
- Board certified
- Epic EMR system
- General surgery, ortho, OB/GYN, and urology
- Team of four anesthesiologists
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...