A Maine Facility Seeks a Locum Tenens Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician (Norway)
Compensation: $27,250.00 - $35,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Maine facility has an opening for temporary pulmonology/critical care medicine coverage. The work schedule is 7 am - 5 pm shifts with night call. Duties for this role include intubation, central lines, general ICU procedures, and bronchs, and volumes range from 3 - 4 patients per day in the ICU plus bronchs. Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Epic EMR system. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 7 am - 5 pm shifts with night call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- 3 - 4 ICU patients per day plus clinic
- Intubation, central lines, and general ICU procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care, eicu, emergency medicine, emergency physician, intensivist, pulmonary, pulmonologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...