Temporary Opportunity in Maine for OB/GYN (Norway)
Compensation: $239,250.00 - $239,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We are looking to fill a temporary OB/GYN job now open at a Maine medical facility. This is office and call coverage on specific dates. Your duties include the full-scope of OB/GYN duties, including approximately 8 - 10 births per month. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have a NRP certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only ME-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Office and call coverage
- ME license required
- NRP certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- 8 - 10 births per month
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, som
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...