Software Developer- Mid Tier or Full Stack - New York
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Software Developer- Mid Tier or Full Stack
We are looking for an experienced desktop software developer with strong Object-Oriented Programming skills to join our development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance and future enhancements of an existing suite of in-house desktop applications and services.
Required Skills: C#, ASP.NET WebAPI, IoC, MVVM, DI, ADO.NET
Desired Skills: AngularJS/Angular 2+, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL, WPF/WCF
- Minimum of 5 years of application development experience using C#
- Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) is a must
- Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Standards
- Seamlessly Switch Between Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Participate in requirements gathering, planning, designing and implementing new web/desktop applications and windows services.
- Work with other developers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing web/desktop applications and windows services.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the applications.
- Along with strong technical skills, the candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and exceptional time management capabilities.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c#, develop, devops, perl, php, software development engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...